Apex 435B Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Rugged construction, high SPL handling in a compact chassis makes the Apex435B an ideal choice for live sound reinforcement or live recording applications. It is also an ideal choice as a utility microphone for home or project studios where performance in required, yet budget is a concern.
The Apex 435B microphone uses a heavy-duty machined brass body construction with a durable, scratch resistant finish for added long term ruggedness and reliability. The package includes microphone, high quality Apex IMC-3 shock mount, wind sock and carry case.
- Compact High Performance FET Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Solid Machined Bass Body
- Internally Switched High Pass Filter
- Ideal for Studio or Live Sound Applications
- Rugged Shockmount, Wind Sock and Carry Case included