Apex 460B Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
|Availability:||Out of stock... Still want this item? Give us a call and we'll order it for you!|
This new version of the world-renowned Apex460 retains all of its predecessor's features, specs and time-honored reliability while adding a fresh new appearance premiered on the limited-edition Apex460A Anniversary model.
Since its original release in 2003, the Apex460 multi-pattern tube condenser has earned a reputation as the perfect 'main microphone' for virtually any recording application, and continues to be one of the most popular studio microphones Apex offers.
The warmth and tone created by the Apex460B's integrated tube preamp and dual 1-inch gold sputtered 5-micron diaphragms makes it the ideal choice for tracking critical vocals, solo instruments, acoustic guitars and strings. Nine available user-selectable polar patterns, including Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure 8 with gradient positions between each make the Apex460B one of the most versatile microphones in any studio's toolkit.
- High Performance Tube Microphone
- Nine User-selectable Polar Patterns including Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure Eight (with gradient positions between each)
- Dual 1-inch Custom Designed Gold Sputtered Capsules
- Upgraded Isolation Shockmount
- Integrated Removable All Metal Pop Filter
- External High Voltage Power Supply
- 7-pin Microphone Cable
- Type: Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB
- Impedance: Less Than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB
- S/N: 76dB
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Dedicated Power Supply (Included)
- Controls: Pattern Select Knob (On Power Supply)
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 1.8"
- Weight: 824 g