Electro-Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate/Effects Loop Pedal
|Availability:||Out of stock... Still want this item? Give us a call and we'll order it for you!|
A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The EHX Silencer’s three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
I/O includes ¼ inch Input, Output, Send and Return jacks. The footswitch selects whether The Silencer is engaged or in bypass mode; buffered bypass allows the effects loop to remain in your signal path when the gate is bypassed. A built-in AC jack accepts a standard power supply like the EHX 9.6DC unit (optional) and the pedal comes with a 9V battery.
- Three controls for precise fine-tuning
- Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- Compact design, rugged chassis
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Power Supply: 9V battery included (optional 9.6V DC 200mA power adapter not included)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Current Draw: 22mA
- Year Released: 2015