Electro-Harmonix Micro POG Octave Pedal
The Legenday and classic original POG won top awards from every major magazine on every continent for its flawless polyphonic tracking and musical flexibility. The EHX Micro POG delivers the same perfect tracking and smooth polyphony in a simplified design. Now in a small pedalboard-friendly diecast chassis, the Micro POG delivers and will blow you away the first time you use it.
With the MICRO POG, you can mix together your original “dry signal” with two different octaves (one above and one below your original note) to create totally new inspiring tones.
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Circuit: Digital
- Buffered Bypass
- Power Supply: 9.6v DC 200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 4" x 2.25"
- Current Draw: 180mA
- Year Released: 2007