Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Octave Pedal
The EHX Nano POG can simultaneously generate multiple octaves from your input signal. Whether you play single notes, arpeggios, or full chords, the Nano POG will precisely track every note or chord that you play.
With the Nano POG, you can mix together your dry signal with two different octaves (one above and one below your original note) to create totally new, inspiring tones.
Separate level controls for dry, sub octave and octave up plus an extra Dry out and silent footswitching provide the perfect formula for this compact jewel.
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- Circuit: Digital
- True Bypass
- Power Supply: 9.6v DC 200mA power adapter included (optional 9V battery not included)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Current Draw: 25mA
- Year Released: 2015