Epiphone Les Paul Modern - Sparkling Burgundy (EILMSBUNH)
|Availability:||Out of stock... Still want this item? Give us a call and we'll order it for you!|
The new Inspired by Gibson™ Epiphone Les Paul™ Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as a lighter-weight body and innovative SlimTaper™ neck with an asymmetrical profile. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Upgrades include an ebony fretboard, Grover® locking Rotomatic® tuners, Graph Tech® nut, clear Top Hat knobs, and ProBucker™ pickups. The control assembly features the treble bleed circuit to keep your highs sparkling when turning your volume down, 3 push-pull pots to switch between the humbucker™ and the single-coil sounds, and phase switching for the most versatile and sonic variety. The new Epiphone Les Paul Modern is here to shape the sound for future generations.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Back: Mahogany with Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Weight Relief: Yes
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Modern contoured heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued-set
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip Buttons 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Black PVC
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3 humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volumes (Push/Pull Coil-Tap), 2 Tones (1 Push/Pull Phase)