Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
|Availability:||Out of stock... Still want this item? Give us a call and we'll order it for you!|
The 3rd Generation Scarlett 18i8 gives you all the tools to record all your instruments in studio quality, anywhere. With its high channel count, compact size and a huge selection of software in the box, 18i8 is ready to record your band wherever you are.
- Four of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals.
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in.
- Eight balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends.
- Four monitor outs, featuring anti-thump tech and speaker switching.
- ADAT optical input for adding up to 8 external mic preamps for expanding your system.
Your 18i8 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack:
Hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects.
Ableton® Live Lite™:
Industry-leading music-making software.
Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription:
Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
XLN Audio Addictive Keys:
Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
Softube Time and Tone Bundle: Three of Softube's world-class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an easy-to-use mastering tool.
Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: Accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor.
Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts.
Focusrite Control: Route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac® or PC.
Focusrite Control iOS App: Use your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch to remotely control your Scarlett when connected to Focusrite Control Desktop.