TRBX300 is built around a simple principle your performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body provides the optimum tonal foundation while the Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in stage-ready tones coupled with the expressive control you need.
- TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
- TRBXs neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
- YGD designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures your performance clean and noise-free while the integral thumb-rest provides unrivalled playability.
- TRBX300 models feature Yamahas exclusive Perfomance EQ active circuit with five performance-tuned full spectrum EQ curves optimized to give instant access to essential sounds along with powerful 2-band master equalization to shape and define your tone.
- TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
- A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 18mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
- Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
- 43mm (5-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
- Yamaha's metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
- Scale Length: 34'' (836.6mm)
- Neck: Maple and Mahogany 5pc
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 23-5/8'' (600mm)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Die-cast 18mm
- Pickups: MHB3n (Ceramic),MHB3b (Ceramic)
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Treble and Performance EQ switch
- Hardware Color: Black Nickel